Monday, March 30, 2009

Whee... Check out the mp3 player >>>>

I've placed some of the songs i am currently enjoying and some all time favourites...
Today has been an awful day
Wei Khong wasn't on the bas, thus we had no where to sit
Then, i got a sit..
As i was blissfully falling asleep, the guy sitting next to me started leaning over..
O-kay, that was awkward...
Angelo was standing against my sit...
O-kaay, I was stuck...
Then, the guy's head hit my shoulder..
I obviously couldn't karate chop him, that wasn't very polite...
After a few minutes in such an awkward position, he woke up and straightened up
Phew, that was close..
Then, the bas started going uphill, and the guy fell asleep and started going downhill again...
As the bus whizzed downhill, his head banged straight into my shoulder..
I was already on the threshold of sleep when that happened..
I jumped and that guy woke up...
Then, i couldn't stop laughing..
It was so embarrassing, because i was trying hard not to laugh, unsuccessfully, and there was this chong ling guy standing there watching me laugh...
Very weird day, obviously.
Everything was great throughout the day...
Until that stupid prefect meeting...
I hate meetings..
I don't need them to psychoanalyze me...
Anyway, they went on and on about our lack of commitment and all the time the team leader was staring at me...
ME??!! Lack COMMITMENT???
HELLO??? I MISSED FAIRLY ODD PARENTS TO PAINT THOSE WEIRD MUSHROOM TOWERS FOR THEM!!
FAIRLY ODD PARENTS!!
ARGHHHH!!!
And she started talking about how some A class students do not get special treatment..
While Staring at ME!!
As if!
I totally skipped recess and lunch to get to their meetings!!
Me?? Lack Commitment???
And I was Starving!!
That totally ruined my day...
X(
Anyway, i have my elocution competition and debate discussion tomorrow...
And i have duties in the morning and during recess...
and calligraphy competition...
Shud i laugh hysterically or cry or scream, i don't know...

Horrible day..

Reporting out.

No comments:

Post a Comment