... that lots of ppl are blogging about exam marks...
o well,
Ming, Karuwe and I have made a bet about how the person with the highest class placing of the three has to treat the other two with Baskin Robbins Ice-cream!
Pretty awesome arrangement, huh?
Thus you can lessen the persons victory by drilling a hole in their pocket
and drown your own misery in sweet, branded frozen confectionery!
Problem is, my total marks are the highest of the 3...
And i was the genius who mentioned the idea..
Blast me and my big mouth
i am slapping meself in the cheek
ah.. well...
I hate PMR!!
what kinda why to prove ones worthiness is that??
and i noticed i blogged trice, including this, today..
that can't be healthy..
o yeah, i forgot to mention in the previous blog
The debator said one must have balls of steel to debate
gross
that must be like so heavy
and gross
if everyone debated, mankind would die out..
eww.. so gross
and science: reproduction is so gross
so disgusting
I can't stand to listen
gross
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment