Saturday, March 28, 2009
ah... fish..
Okay, I'm starting a blog because Shan suggested it and I'll probably abandon project halfway, just like project facebook & friendster... O well, it's better to start on a darker note haha XP... I am still awake at this time of morning because i can't find any evidence or points to support debate 'Aptitude is the key to success', so if anybody has got any idea, help. Feeling utterly depressed and let down due to the fact that Ming, my friend, mentioned during cross country run today that the English teacher is biased... towards me. Wohoo, lovely way to start the day, with someone telling ya your english results are probably a hoax to ensure the safety of mankind... Whee.. Then, up pops Karuwe, anuzzer friend, and tells me the previous teacher was also biased towards me... Wonderful, now all my results are fake and I'm living a lie and my dad is a muslim disguised as a freedom fighter in hawaii. Anyway, Jeanne, my cousin, told me to tell them to fish (f word, you get the idea) off... There you have it, Ming, I officially didn't say that cause if it is on the net, it's true and you can't beat it girl... haha O well, damn sleepy. Fish the debate. Good nite, anybody...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment