Monday, April 6, 2009

Extra!!!

Okay okay
I am panicking!!
What if something went wrong??
DEad dead dead dead
arghhhh!!!

Anyway main purpose of this post is to add in the parts i forgot..
The elocution was nightmarishly horrible
problem is i couldn't wake up...
I forgot my script,
was all over the place
and got forth place...
It has got favourtism written all over it...
I forgot!!!
I was suppose to looose!!!
And yet Pn Saw handed me the RM5 prize money..
even though i was all guilty coz i felt i didn't deserve it,
I still spent the ill gained money on a Mcflurry...
They downsized it!!!
damn...
Took class picture today
Sheryl + Ming stood behind me
was forced to sit down cos now a prefect
wanted to stand in the backrow
no choice had to sit
Some bloody idiot took my prefect coat!!
had to use chuok ying's cos she was absent...
her arms are shorter..
ah well..
Lee Khiam Seng had us shout
'Fertilisation'
instead of 'cheese'
he is the personification of gross..
ming and sheryl are gonna have victory signs on their heads...
ah well...
NIE project!!
=.=....
boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment