Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Demons and Angels

There's nothing you can do
when the demons come out to play
I said I don't want to
but they say they're here to stay

Every black thought
I conceive in my heart deep,
Every evil memory
they awaken even when I sleep

The demons in my head,
they won't leave me alone,
Perhaps it's better if I was dead
even though the thought chills me to the bone
at least I'll be alone
in my head.

___________________
Every peal of laughter
is music to my ears
even sometime after
it still brings me joy without peer

Leaving twinkling motes of mirth
in the air from whence it burst forth

A lingering taste of sweet spice
and utter delight

To bring rapturous moments
of pure heaven
Snatches and glimpse
of perfect paradise
Into the life of another

What could compare
to lighting lives
with untainted delight?

This job of Angels
What could compare?
If we open our eyes
we see them everywhere...


I wrote demons when I was really upset for reasons which i cannot disclose
Now that i read it, the litany 'demons in my head' kinda goes together with' squirrels in my pants' (the one candace sings in phineas and ferb hahahahha) kinda rhymes in a weird way..

Angels is how i feel when i make people laugh, i feel happier when i make someone laugh rather than laughing myself.

comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment