Lazious, not me fault
okay, i went to a workshop recently, 'creative' writing workshop.
Man, was i duped.
they were trying to make reporters out of us.
captions, headlines, articles, opinion articles, seriously. Creative, much?
i admit, the first activity which involved mind-mapping what we got from an orange was pretty fun. We peeled the orange with our bare hands and ate the sweet, juicy insides, mwahahahahahaha.
The rest was boring.
Pure, unadulterated boredom.
But on a lighter side, I met some people, Natasha, Shaun, Atiyah, Farhan, Syira, V and Shahir. Only got Nat, Shaun and Atiyah to speak up, the rest weren't really communicative. Ah well, the carnival called Life.
I would like to share a few headlines i made up.
Goldilocks:
Blonde European Kleptomaniac Discovers New Species of Porridge-Consuming Bears
Cinderella:
Mistreated Maid Injures Foot Trying to Wear Glass Slipper, in A&E.
haha
______________
Now, I shall talk about how much i miss Terry Pratchett.
I mizzzzzz him sooo much...
Discworld has destroyed my appetite for other books, leaving me empty, sucking out my very soul...
How cruel can it be???!!
________________
Once again, so sorry for the late congrats wishes to Shan.
Good luck!
__________________________
Tomorrow is Sheryl's bday!
Everyone give her a bday hug!!!
_________________________
Ming's bday is coming up.
I am giving her a mud cake
hahahahaha
______________________
Finished Neverwhere (have i said that before?), awesome but discworld ranks number one forevah!
____________________
Ming wanted me to post stories, she gave me a title-- Tears of an Apple
Here is the first thing i wrote:
"Apples logically do not have tears. That is illogical. I presume that the tears indicate to the juice of an apple. I like Apple juice. Apple juice is nice. But so is orange juice. Pineapple juice is pretty good. I like grape juice too. It is nice.
The end."
She didn't like it.
Here is another one:
"New york city aka the Big Apple is having a normal day. Batman is trying out his new batmobile. Taxi drivers cussing at inanimate traffic lights. Starbucks selling lattes at the speed of light. Yep, definitely a normal day.
Or so the bustling anthill of life thought. Deep beneath the roots of this antheap of a metropolis, a maniacal mass murderer to be stalked deep into the sewer of the big city. He heaved a ton of dynamite in his arms and burned the whole lot. Kaboom! The sewers exploded! Feaces covered the big apple. God-knows-what water flooded the city. Chaos ensued. Screaming humans lost their heads in the chaos. Literally. And so the Big Apple shed tears.
The end."
______________________
Here is a Love Poem i would like to share:
Cherry Blossoms in the Breeze,
Carp fishes Gasping for Breath,
Black Crows Dropping Dead from the Sky,
Overturned Beatles Struggling To Get Up,
Cocroaches Squashed to Death on the Floor--
I like You.
hahahaahahahahhahaha
thats all for now
tata
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Haha. I bet Ming was pretty frustrated with your stories.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your wishes. You're the earliest.
Nice poem lolz...
ReplyDeleteY'know what?
It's ridiculous how cool you are...